Welcome to the StageCenta website.
The StageCenta website provides a content hosting service that allows theatre companies, theatre groups and productions to list their shows and make use of the StageCenta interactive features. Actors and production team members can also have their own personal profiles which are linked to shows produced by these theatre companies and groups.
- PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, USING ITS CONTENT OR OBTAINING SERVICES THROUGH OR IN RELATION TO IT.
- THIS IS A LENGTHY DOCUMENT BUT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION HAVING LEGAL EFFECT.
- IF YOU CONTINUE TO THE SITE, USE ITS CONTENT OR OBTAIN SERVICES THROUGH OR IN RELATION TO IT, THIS INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ITS SERVICES.
PURPOSE & PARTIES
) govern access to the website at http://www.stagecenta.com (Site
), the use (such use including but not limited to downloading, storage, copying and transmission) of any website content held on or otherwise in relation to the Site (such content including but not limited to digitised sounds, text, images and other data) (Content
), and the obtaining of any services or facilities made available through or in relation to the Site or the Content (Services
The Site is owned and operated by Inbizecom Pty Ltd (ACN 092 284 029) trading as StageCenta (we, our, us
You acknowledge that the Services may be provided by us, on our behalf or directly from other parties. You acknowledge that portions of the Content are either owned by or exclusively licensed to us (including but not limited to the Site markup language coding and inline graphical data) (StageCenta Content
) whilst other portions are owned by other parties, including but not limited to other users.
By accessing the Site, using the Content or obtaining the Services at any time, you represent and warrant that:
- if you are aged 18 years or over, that you are able to form legally binding contracts under applicable Australian law; and
- if you are doing so on behalf of any other person(s), you are duly authorised to enter into the Agreement on behalf of the relevant person(s), that the relevant person(s) will abide by the provisions of the Agreement and the relevant person(s) will indemnify us against their failure to abide by the provisions of the Agreement.
PHOTO UPLOADING & STORAGE
) to the Site, you must become a registered user of the Site and you must also agree to the supplementary terms and conditions relating to photo uploading (Photo Upload Agreement or PUA
). You warrant and represent that you will not upload or attempt to upload photos to the Site without entering into the PUA and abiding by the PUA's provisions. If you upload or attempt to upload any photos to the Site without entering into the PUA or in breach of the PUA's provisions, then in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have under or in relation to either this Agreement or the PUA, we may suspend or terminate any one or more of your registrations on and memberships of the Site, your access to the Site, your further use of Content and your further obtaining of Services without notice and without liability.
Due to storage limitations photos maybe archived and not made available. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from or in relation to storage capacity limitations, including but not limited to deletion of photos from our servers. You agree that your act of uploading photos to the Site and continued use of the Site is undeniable evidence of your acceptance to such storage constraints and limitations.
You will indemnify us and our directors, officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of the loss, deletion, unavailability or corruption of any photos you upload to the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that we may charge users for any portion of the Services, including but not limited to charging for storage and imposing monthly account fees.
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
To the extent that we acquire any personal information relating to you (your personal information
USERS, MEMBERSHIP AND USAGE
You acknowledge that:
- users may be individual or group (including but not limited to unincorporated associations, incorporated associations, partnerships or corporations) provided that, in the case of group users, the relevant members meet collectively from time to time to pursue one or more common interests (usually theatre or performance related);
- users may be unregistered or registered;
- registered users may acquire privileges from us including but not limited to use of additional Content and obtaining additional Services; and
Accordingly, subject to the provisions of this Agreement (and, for the avoidance of doubt, also subject to the provisions of the PUA in relation to uploading of photos and related activities):
- all users may browse the Site;
- all registered users may maintain and update their personal details and information on the site;
- users that are aged 18 years or over may seek special registration by us as a Theatre Company or
Theatre Group so that they may list shows they are producing and make available content to other users through the Site and carry out ancillary activities, including but not limited to creating a theatre company or group profile on the Site, upload photos, run competitions and maintain blogs; and
- users that are aged 18 years or over may seek special registration as an Actor or
Production Team Member so that they may accept or decline listings in Theatre Company or
Theatre Group productions, maintain their profile and use other facilities provided by the site.
We maintain the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of access to the Site (and any use of Content or obtaining of Services contingent upon such access) at any time, without prior notice or liability. You acknowledge and accept that access to the Site (and any use of Content or obtaining of Services contingent upon such access) may at times be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of communication links or other equipment outside of our control.
You acknowledge and agree that advertising may appear on the Site, and you hereby consent to have your User Content presented on the same page as such advertisements as we or our affiliates may serve from time to time. You also acknowledge and agree that we may store and access personal information about you in the form of "cookies" for advertising, usage tracking and other purposes relating to operation of the Site, use of Content and provisions of Services, and that if you prohibit or restrict the use of such cookies, then your use of the Site, Content and Services may be limited or otherwise adversely affected.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses and other programs or software with destructive properties that may be obtained by use of our Site. You are also solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post on the Site. We are not responsible for any loss, deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery or untimely delivery of any User Content you post to the Site.
RELATIONSHIP OF ACTORS AND PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS WITH THEATRE COMPANIES AND THEATRE GROUPS
We do not monitor, control, verify, research or validate theatre companies or theatre groups on the Site, nor does it endorse any theatre company or theatre group and their capabilities due to the existence of their profile on the Site. Our acceptance of a theatre company or theatre group at registration is not in any way a representation, warranty or guarantee that the registering theatre company or theatre group has any production skills, but is only intended to collect identifiable registration information and allow the user to create a theatre company or theatre group profile on the Site.
You acknowledge that each theatre company or theatre group is entirely responsible for any action he or she performs whether through the Site or offline. If you are a theatre company or theatre group, you will be held personally liable for any damages or harm caused by your behaviour in connection with actors or production team members who you have engaged for your production.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OF A SHOW OR PRODUCTION, THE CREATION OF A LISTING OF AN ACTOR OR PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER FOR A SHOW OR PRODUCTION, AND THEREFORE WE CANNOT VERIFY OR ASSURE, NOR DO WE REPRESENT OR WARRANT: (i) THAT THE SHOW OR PRODUCTION DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS ARE NOT MISLEADING; (ii) THAT THE LISTING BY A THEATRE COMPANY OR THEATRE GROUP IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THEIR SKILLS; (iii) THAT THE THEATRE COMPANY OR THEATRE GROUP HAVE NOT MISREPESENTED THEIR IDENTITY OR SKILLS; (iv) THAT THE THEATRE COMPANY OR THEATRE GROUP WILL PRODUCE THE SHOW THEY HAVE LISTED AND ACT LAWFULLY AT ALL TIMES.
Any disputes between actors, production team members and theatre companies or theatre groups remain solely between actors, production team members and theatre companies or theatre groups. You acknowledge and agree that we not be a party to such dispute and we are not obligated to take any action towards resolving any such dispute. The maximum involvement that we will have during such disputes is to hide (remove from public view) show listings and albums on the theatre companies, theatre group, actors or production team member's profile pages, when appropriate. We do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect to your involvement in any mediation, arbitration, tribunal hearing, court proceeding or other proceedings (of whatever nature) with an actor, production team member, theatre company or theatre group (as the case may be) in any way arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings on or through the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our directors, officers and employees against any action, claim, demands, liability, costs and expenses, loss or damages (actual, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential or punitive) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of, including but not limited to:
- any actor's or production team member's conduct of behaviour in any dealings, whether on the Site or offline;
- any group's or theatre company's conduct of behaviour in any dealings, whether on or through the Site or offline;
- the loss of photos or User Content from the Site;
- the unavailability of photos;
- your dissatisfaction with the uploaded photos, including, but not limited to the number of photos uploaded, photo quality, size, or subject matter;
- any disputes you have with another user; or
- any claims relating to any user encountered through or in relation to the Site.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to provide accurate, complete and current information at the time of registration, and agree to maintain its accuracy and completeness at all times. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name you are not authorised to use. You may not use a name that violates any third party's trade mark or other proprietary right, which is or may be illegal to use, and may cause confusion to the person's identity, group's identity, company's identity or association with other entities.
We have absolute discretion as to whether or not we accept a particular user's registration or its continued participation on the Site. Any user names deemed by us to be vulgar or otherwise offensive may require immediate name change or deletion of such profiles and accounts. Any users whose profiles and accounts have been terminated may not access the Site for any reason without receiving our express written permission. Active users may not knowingly allow suspended or terminated users to use their user profile or account.
If you are seeking to register on behalf of another person, you are specifically prohibited from registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any user if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Site password, and/or access code and identification. You agree to accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your Site profile and account, and agree that we are not responsible for any losses incurred in connection with your profile and account. You accept all risks of unauthorised access to your registration information, and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your passwords, profile, account or other breach of security.
Theatre companies or theatre groups are limited to one profile and account and therefore may only create one profile page. Theatre companies and theatre groups that require additional profiles pages will need to register under a new name which is dissimilar to the first, and for the purpose of the Site they will be treated as separate entities. Theatre companies and theatre groups are responsible for providing accurate, complete and current information on their profile pages.
Actors and production team members may have two (2) profiles (an actors profile and a production team members profile). These are treated separately for purposes of listing and registration.
Theatre companies and theatre groups may be refused registration, have their registration and membership terminated and have their access to the Site, use of Content and obtaining of Services terminated at any time without notice if their company or group promotes, or is perceived to promote, illegal or anti-social aims, objectives and activities including, but not limited to violence, racism, cruelty to animals, irresponsible consumption of alcohol, use of illegal drugs, pornography, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or things likely to incite hatred or violence. We reserve the right to determine whether a company or group is suitable for inclusion on the Site.
We are not responsible for the distribution of the theatre company or theatre group's access code to their members, nor are we responsible for any user's failure to make the access code available to their other members.
Where a theatre company or theatre group's preferred registration name has already been registered, you acknowledge and agree that the only solution is to register under another name that resembles the preferred name but which has not already been registered by another company or group.
We will not become involved in internal grievances or disputes between theatre company or theatre group members and their representatives as to who may register on behalf of the company or group. You acknowledge and agree that determination is between company and group members and their representatives as to who may register on their behalf. Further to this, we will not become involved in internal grievances or disputes between the representative who registers the company or group and their other members for any matter relating to the Site.
GENERAL PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You must not:
- use the Site for any activities or post or transmit to or via the Site, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights, or are contrary to any applicable standards or codes;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any user profiles or accounts, computer systems or networks associated with the Site;
- use another's name, username or password without due authorisation;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malware via the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site unless given permission;
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that which may be deemed threatening or obscene;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole opinion, an unacceptable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- access the Site, Content and online Services except through the interfaces provided by us;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
USER CONTENT PROHIBITED CONDUCT
When posting User Content on the Site:
- you agree to only post relevant User Content;
- without limiting your obligations, you agree that it is an express condition of posting User Content to the Site that you will not post the same message or material more than once unless there is an upload failure.
Prohibited User Content is any User Content which comprises, contains, links to or otherwise references:
- material which is defamatory, infringing, obscene, threatening, abusive, pornographic, sexual, indecent, offensive, discourteous or unprofessional;
- material that exploits children or minors, including but not limited to nudity or partial nudity;
- material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious script or other corrupted files or malware that may damage or inhibit the Site's operations, or damage or disable any software or hardware;
- material that advertises, solicits offers or offers to sell goods or services or conduct or forward surveys (including but not limited to SPAM and junk emails), contests or chain letters;
- material that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- material that promotes any raffle, competition, contest or game (irrespective of whether participants must pay a fee or other consideration);
- material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- material that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent, other intellectual property rights or trade secrets;
- material that is likely to harass, stalk, upset, embarrass, alarm or infringe another's rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy;
- material that is likely to deceive any person, impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- material which otherwise violates the legal rights of others, is unlawful, promotes and assists any unlawful acts, or beaches any applicable laws or legislation.
We do not undertake any obligation to control, research, verify, validate, or approve User Content posted on the Site. However, we retain the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable laws and we may at our sole discretion notify law enforcement authorities if we discover anything we reasonably believe unlawful on or happening through the Site. Furthermore, although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content posted on the Site, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPRS)
You may not use our logo or other trade marks or any trade marks similar to our trade marks without our prior written permission, including but not limited to use in domain names, metatags or keywords. The names of other companies, products or service names, brand names or logos displayed in the Site are the trade marks of their respective owners.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users to do the same. However, you agree that we are not responsible for any violations of any intellectual property rights in any photos or User Content posted or uploaded to the Site. You understand that by using this Site and its services that your photos and User Content may be publicly available to others and that we have no obligation to prevent unauthorised copying, dissemination or other use.
If you believe that any User Content or photos shown or transmitted through the Site contains or comprises a copyright infringement, please provide us with a notice containing:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed (if possible, please provide us with a location where the original or an authorised copy of the copyrighted work exists, such as the URL of where it is lawfully posted);
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (please provide the exact URL);
- information sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material you identified is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that due to security concerns, email attachments cannot be accepted. Furthermore, you acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, then your notice may not be valid.
Please send your correspondence to:
c/o Inbizecom Pty Ltd
PO Box 95
Jamison ACT 2614
We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement or other complaint by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address, or by written communication sent by registered mail to a user's address.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
If suspended or terminated, you must not continue to use the Site under the same profile and account, under a different profile and account, or reregister under a new profile and account. Even after termination, irrespective of the cause, provisions capable of surviving such termination, including payment, privacy and confidentiality, will apply.
We may also refuse, limit, suspend or terminate Services or Content to any user without notification and without liability.
Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with the Site, the Content, the Services, payment rates and methods, terms and conditions associated policies, Site content, or change therein, is to terminate your registration, membership, profile and account.
You may terminate your registration, membership, profile and account by contacting us by email. Actors and production team members must provide us with the correct password to complete the process. As you are required to keep your passwords confidential at all times, the disclosure of a correct password to us as part of this process will satisfy us that you are the actual account holder.
In order to terminate, theatre companies and theatre groups must provide us with the correct password and you must be the company or group's representative identified in the registration details to be able to authorise the closure. You will indemnify us and our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of your profile and account termination where a correct password or access code has been provided, and where the company or group's identified representative has authorised the termination.
LINKS TO OUR SITE
You may not link to our Site without our prior written permission. If we give written permission to link to our Site, you may use a StageCenta logo or other proprietary graphic of StageCenta as part of the link to the Site.
OTHER WEBSITES & SERVICE PROVIDERS
The Site may provide links to websites of other parties. The Site only acts as a portal for accessing these websites and we have no liability based on, or related to, other parties' content on the Site or the linked websites, whether arising under copyright or other intellectual property rights, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other applicable laws. We neither control nor review websites linked from the Site; as a result, we cannot endorse the information, content, services, products, practices or policies of those websites. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content, information, or opinions of the other parties' websites or their information displayed on our Site. You visit these websites and use the information contained therein at your own risk.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any parties found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties. You warrant and represent that we are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings with such parties.
We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
THE PHOTOS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PHOTOS, THE SITE, ITS SERVICES, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENCES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
STAGECENTA DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, ITS SERVICES OR PHOTOS; NOR DOES STAGECENTA REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVICES OR PHOTOS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEY WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. STAGECENTA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, VIRUSES OR FILES THAT MAY INFECT OR OTHERWISE IMPACT ON YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITE.
STAGECENTA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR PHOTOS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE.
STAGECENTA MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON STAGECENTA. FURTHERMORE, STAGECENTA MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE VALIDITY OR CORRECTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION REGARDING PROPER LEGAL USE OF ANY PHOTO. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSULTING THEIR OWN ATTORNEYS TO DETERMINE THE LEGAL USE OF PHOTOS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. STAGECENTA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE POSSESSION OR USE OF PHOTOS ON OR FROM THE SITE.
STAGECENTA DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS OR ADVERTISEMENTS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH SUCH LINKS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR RELATED THERETO.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT ARE STAGECENTA, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, ATTORNEY'S FEES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH: (i) THIS AGREEMENT; (ii) YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES; (iii) THE CONTENT IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE; (iv) THE USE OF PHOTOS, OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SAME, (v) YOUR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE SITE; OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AFFILIATES TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED BY ANY USER, OR ANY DEFAMATION, SLANDER, LIBEL, OBSCENITY, FALSEHOODS, PORNOGRAPHY, INDECENCY, LEWDNESS, HARRASSMENT, THREATS, ABUSE OR PROFANITY YOU MAY ENCOUNTER IN USING THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LEGALITY OF YOUR ACTIONS UNDER THE LAWS WHICH APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT STAGECENTA AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LEGALITY OF ANY USERS' ACTIONS.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY ACTION OR CLAIM RELATED TO THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE GREATER OF:
- ANY FEES COLLECTED BY STAGECENTA FROM YOU FOR USING THE SERVICES OF THE SITE; OR
- ONE HUNDRED ($100) AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.
WHERE ANY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION SUCH AS THE TRADE PRACTICES ACT 1974 (CTH.) IMPLIES INTO THIS AGREEMENT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY AND THAT LEGISLATION VOIDS OR PROHIBITS THE EXCLUSION OF THE SAME, OUR LIABILITY FOR BREACH IS LIMITED TO, AT OUR OPTION, EITHER (A) THE RESUPPLY OF THE RELEVANT CONTENT OR SERVICES OR (B) THE REASONABLE COST OF HAVING THE RELEVANT CONTENT OR SERVICES RESUPPLIED.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement is not to be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by us.
This Agreement is made under the laws of the Australian Capital Territory and any claims or disputes of any kind whatsoever arising under or in relation to this Agreement are governed by those laws. You irrevocably consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts in relation this Agreement and any claims or disputes arising under or in relation to this Agreement.
To see the StageCenta ticketing terms and conditions click here
To see the StageCenta terms and conditions for event/show organisers click here
Headings in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any terms or provision in this Agreement is unenforceable for any reason, that portion is deemed severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions or comments about the Site or this Agreement may be directed to StageCenta via email (go to Contact Us in the bottom menu to view our contact details).
© 2014 Inbizecom Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions of Use.